I love it when you send me a card in the mail. This card comes to me from a follower who won a stencil in our last blog hop. Marijane is an avid follower and this thank you card made my day.
She paste-embossed the pineapple stencil (LS27) with the regular Dreamweaver Embossing Paste (DEP) and then stenciled it with yellow and green and then shaded with a bit of brown.
Love it Marijane, and hoping you are having a good weekend!
Just a heads up regarding our new design team call, Pam Hornschu will be posting information this next week on what to expect so keep in touch.
Saturday, October 29, 2011
- ► 2012 (109)
- Cards via Snail Mail
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Sketch by Kim
- Art for Joplin
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Artist Grade Alcohol Inks...
- Black Flocking on Glossy Black Paste
- Aint She Sweet and Pretty in Pink (and black)
- "You Tube" Video of the Double Glitter Technique
- It's a Girl/More Pink and Black
- Ink Transfer using your Embossing Machine:
- Get Ready-Get Set-Get your "Glossy" Valentines Don...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Colorway Challenge- Pink ...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Our Canadian Friends
- ▼ October (12)